Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hello, world

I decided to make a new blog. I just don't like Livejournal anymore. Also, I was inspired by Bruce's choice to switch.

Notice that I have departed from the whole Frank the Tank theme. That was so 10th grade. A couple months after I started using Frank the Tank, I found out that the original Frank the Tank was a frat boy from Old School. I was devastated, but I was too lazy to change it. But now that I switched to Blogspot, I have an opportunity to switch.

I chose "Used Car Purveyor", because "Used Car Salesman" and "Used Car Seller" were taken. Also it reflects my tendency to use more obscure words than necessary.

Okay, back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He decidido escribir este mensaje en español porque puedo garantizar que el gobierno chino es lectura él ahora. Tuve que traducir su paginación de ruso al inglés simplemente para visión lo, pero espero hacer esto muchas veces en el futuro.continúe oscilando,-Nat

SHELLY! said...

Hello Frank!
I recently made the switch from LJ to here also [shellicious.blogspot.com]. Coincidence?

Keep up the excellent bloggery!
Shelly